SENIOR / MEDIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER (Intermediate / Senior level)
New Look Entertainment is an IT company with unique offering and delivery of premium, original and trusted content for our international and domestic clients. At New Look Entertainment, we strongly believe that high-quality content/service/product is achieved through innovation and creativity. We are currently looking for senior Front End developer to join our team in our Belgrade office. We are offering excellent working and learning environment and very competitive salaries.
Position open in Belgrade, Serbia
You will join the developer team working on web projects.
- Working with team on building new web projects
- Following/improving technical and coding standards for our project architecture to achieve scalable, high performance and secure system
- Analyzing and completing complex development tasks and troubleshooting
- Participating in making high level decisions about project architecture and future functionalities.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Front End
- Have experience with game development, or want to learn
- Proficient with Git Version Control
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- University degree from the IT sector or similar is an advantage
- Experience working in a team with other developers
Experience working with design assets and an asset pipeline
Ability to show at least one published game you have worked on
A personal interest in games and gaming
What we offer:
- Work in a pleasant, positive environment
- Centrally located company offices
- Competitive salary plan
- Long term job security
- Development and career path with excellent career prospects
- An opportunity to take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects
- Flexible working hours;
Team building required.
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, please send us your motivation letter and a CV / resume in English language only. Applications in other languages will not be considered for the job position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.