Wargaming is looking for a Server Developer to join our Game Engine Development team. This position includes working on development of a cross-platform game engine, which is written in C++.
What will you do?
- Network optimizations;
- Server performance optimizations;
- Communications and issue solving together with game product team (dealing with transforms, compression archetypes, ServerJournalSystem, compressor performance).
What are we looking for?
- 2-3+ year of experience in commercial C++ development (11/14/17);
- Knowledge and experience in TCP/IP stack;
- Knowledge and experience in basic network code technique.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge and experience in “Entity Component System”;
- Experience in writing and maintaining network code for shooter games;
- Knowledge of Russian (Pre-Intermediate) will be plus.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.