ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Designing and costing IT Service Management solutions to be delivered by Fujitsu Global Delivery (GD). Being a competent design authority, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial requirements. Responsible for the design and development of the IT service landscape, process framework, organization structure, operating model and related cost components, which together with the technology components, allow Fujitsu to deliver integrated, high quality solutions that meet the business needs of the customers.
§ Producing and delivering high quality, cost effective IT Service Management proposals which:
· Identify the best set of GD locations and delivery models able to cover the requested deliverables as per the customer requirements and GD capabilities.
· Capture the Key Service Volumes and Indicators as well as Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies for the IT Service Management solution
· Achieve optimum cost outputs for the elements required to deliver the solution
§ Continuously engaging with all Customer and Fujitsu stakeholders, such as sales, presales, delivery units and management representatives to ensure effective communication throughout the bidding process.
§ Acting as an expert on GD capabilities when promoting GD on customer engagements.
Key Performance Indicators
§ Consistently produces designs, which require minimal (<10%) rework, following peer review.
§ Provides evidence that solutions designed are coherent from a technical and cost standpoint.
§ Can evidence feedback from customer forums, conferences and professional bodies etc. which demonstrates a personal contribution to building Fujitsu’s reputation in the marketplace.
§ Tangible recognition from customer management, Fujitsu sales and project management staff, of an effective contribution to business development.
§ Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing pattern, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists.
§ Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
§ Minimum 2 years operational experience as Service Delivery Manager in the context of IT managed services (responsible for overall governance of the services)
§ Alternatively, a minimum of 4 years experience in the operation and delivery of multiple ITIL® processes (e.g. Change, Asset, Problem, etc)
§ Previous experience working in presales environment is preferred, with knowledge on bid lifecycle, solution design and costing methodologies.
§ Experience in designing and documenting service operating models and processes in the context of presales (bid and service change), transition (on boarding of new services) or operations (continuous service improvement).
§ Excellent understanding of the role and mechanics of IT Service Management within an IT managed services environment
§ Critical thinking & analytical mindset
§ Problem solving skills, creativity and out of the box thinking are required in order to create solutions from scratch with minimum available information and data
§ Good knowledge of market leading ITSM tools and their interfaces with Enterprise Management tooling (e.g. ServiceNow; Remedy; SNOW License Manager; SCCM; AD)
§ Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
§ Excellent customer facing and communication skills
§ Very good MS Office skills, Excel, followed by PowerPoint, Word and Visio
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
firstname.lastname@example.org:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati ovde.