Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation of smartphone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Specialist to join the Cloud Services team in our Belgrade or Novi Sad office.
You will work with our Engineering and Cloud Services teams as a Service Delivery Specialist. Reporting to the Cloud Services Service Delivery Manager, you will support the delivery of business-critical Software as a Service, working to improve business functions/operations and processes.
What will you do
- Data protection and Privacy – Make sure that the policies, processes and procedures to protect customers’ data are maintained and followed at all times.
- Service level management- Implement, monitor and provide timely report to customers on service delivery metrics. Design and maintain internal dashboards and reports for KPI measurement.
- Availability management - Work closely with all key stakeholders within Daon to ensure the availability of IdentityX as a Service on a 24/7 basis
- Capacity management – Working closely with the DevOps team to ensure that all services have sufficient capacity available to them to meet customer goals and expectations
- Service Continuity - Support continuity mechanisms and procedures to meet the agreed business continuity targets. This includes regular testing both internal and external and associated reports
- Change management – minimize the risk associated with changes by creating change models for recurring changes, simplifying standard changes and breaking bigger changes into smaller pieces that carry less risk
- Problem management - Working closely with the DevOps team to ensure P1 incidents are fully investigated to determine the root cause and corrective actions, feeding back to Engineering were appropriate
- Incident management - Ensure that incidents requiring Cloud Services attention are handled as appropriate focusing on restoring service as soon as possible.
- Service Management tooling - Make sure that the tooling is aligned to the process KPIs and make changes where necessary.
- Production readiness - Ensure that production readiness activities are completed before environments are handed over to clients.
- Preferable 2 years’ infrastructure & service delivery experience
- Experience in managing projects or account management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- High developed problem-solving skills
- High developed stakeholder management and ability to communicate within cross-functional teams
- Experience with data analysis/metrics for performance management and planning
- Ability to create monthly and quarterly business reviews - data compilation, deck preparation, message consistency and client collaboration
- Knowledge of ITIL based service management, ideally focussing on cloud-based infrastructure would be considered as adventange
- Advanced knowledge of English knowledge
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach - work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
- Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Learning & Development
- An opportunity to work with the latest tech stack within the growing world of biometric and identity
- Support in personal skills development through internal and external education
- Great Culture
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 45-minute introductory call with our HR representative
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a intreview with manager of this team
- Candidates selected for 3rd round interview will then be invited to a intreview with team member
- Successful candidate will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!