GDC Services & Solutions is a dynamic IT Services and Consulting provider with strong expertise in delivering multiple implementation projects and IT services to customers from different sectors of the economy including retail, transportation, finance, manufacturing, oil&gas.
GDC Services delivers IT services and solutions to maximize efficiency, modernize operations, drive innovation and reduce IT costs. The range of services is provided across the Enterprise Technology Stack including application & software development, cyber security, cloud, hybrid IT, system integrations, IT outsourcing, multilingual service desk, and the modern workplace.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education, and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got a salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of a socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – GDC genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
· Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
· Fluent German (B2/C1/C2 level): to support German-speaking users
· Good level of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher) is a must – English is our main working language
· Advanced PC user
· Basic IT skills (basic networking, operating system, Microsoft products)
· Technical education - desirable
· Work experience with any of ITSM and monitoring systems – will be a plus
· Responsible and reliable
· Teamwork skills
· Strong soft skills, willing to support users, and solve their problems
· Prepared to work in shifts (24x7) and on holidays (paid extra per Serbian labor law)
· Single point of contact for users using telephone, e-mail and other communication channels in German, English and Serbian
· Manage incidents, problems and requests
· Solve basic technical problems (basic networking issues, accounts, acceses, etc.), escalate to 2nd line complicated ones
· Coordinate problems solving if other specialists are involved
· Provide reports, checks and other regular tasks
· Work with technical documentation
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.