ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
A full-time employment contracts An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries Compensation package: Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses Private health insurance Day-off for the exam preparation Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company Possibility of international business trips Opportunities for advancement within the Company: 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally) Human corporate culture: 90% like the atmosphere in the company 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations Comfortable office Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
· To be a single point of contact for users using phone, e-mail and other communication channels · Manage incidents, problems and requests · Solve basic technical problems (basic networking issues, accounts, acceses, etc.), escalate to 2nd line complicated ones · Coordinate problems solving if other specialists are involved · Provide reports, checks and other regular tasks · Work with technical documentation · The fulfillment of obligations in the field of information security
· Monitoring Team with L1 Resources for All domains to cover 24x7 IT Environment (Server, Network, Storage and Database)
· Management of alerts raised by infrastructure elements
· Perform daily health checks (Network, Servers & Datacenter)
· Knowledge of Windows & Network Infrastructure
· Perform operations based on the documented procedures
· Assist in analysis of the reporting and alerts raised by various infrastructure devices
· Fine tuning of configuration to maintain performance and functionality of the monitoring solutions in place.
The conditions for performing activities: · Fluent French: to support French speaking users · Good level of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher) is a must · Advanced PC user · Basic IT skills (basic networking, operating system, Microsoft products) · Technical education - desirable · Work experience with any of ITSM and monitoring systems – will be a plus · Technical documentation writing experience – is a plus
email@example.com:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati ovde.