Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) in Belgrade is looking for a Service Desk Analyst.
The Service Desk Analyst at NGL is the single point of contact between clients and the NGL Service teams and is responsible for processing inbound incidents, service requests, change requests and promptly and diligently responding to clients calls at all times while on duty.
- Act as a single point of contact for all requests and incidents
- Document customer issues in JIRA ticketing system
- Plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open tickets, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions
- Incident & Problem Management – act as an incident owner until issues are resolved, participate in Root Cause Analyses, write Incident Reports
- Interact with clients
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and network
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Strive to meet and exceed all Service Level Agreement goals
- Escalate issues which may require additional attention
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Work according to ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certification
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equal education
- Proficiency in English language
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer focus skills
- Computer literate, understanding of hardware&software
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good overall IT skills – Windows, Active Directory, Office365
- Good understanding of ITIL processes would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Windows Server, Linux or Network would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in Service Desk is an advantage
We emphasize on having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Being part of one of the largest Gaming Company in Europe
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
Next Generation Lotteries – NGL is able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries. NGL is a FULL SOLUTION provider for lotteries, allowing them to offer games to players through all available channels. NGL emphasizes a friendly and lively atmosphere where team spirit is highly valued.
We are looking for great talents in software development that are eager to develop in the profession. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming, we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
However, we are not perfect, as we know that we have many problems which need solving on our journey of continuous improvement. Do you have experience with continuous delivery? Have successfully applied test automation on a recent project? We want to know more. Join Us!
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.