As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric group offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24.9 billion Euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC is a company of Schneider Electric located in Novi Sad (Serbia) as an IT company dedicated to developing and promote solution in the field of the electrical power engineering management software. Even with limited experience but strong willingness and team spirit with the attitude to support growth and development of the company we are looking for
Service Desk Analyst
The support and Maintenance Service is a very important link in the chain of achievement of business results SE DMS through the delivery of IT services and acquiring and increasing customer satisfaction. We are providing technical support and maintaining the system to clients after the completion of the project implementation.
The candidate for this position should have the following competencies and experience:
- Technical degree or equivalent combination of formal and informal education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Basic knowledge about IT Infrastructure and Platform (based on Microsoft Technologies) to perform simple tasks on Customer production environments as well as on Internal and Customer non-production systems.
- Ability to read and understand available project documentation (Environment details, system configuration plan, system diagram, etc.).
- 1 or more years of related technical experience in a Service Desk environment, supporting various IT Services and IT Equipment (Hardware, System Software, Networking and Applications).
- Service desk experience for external Customers is desirable.
- Operate/use a variety of job specific software (MS Office and other Web based IT and Service Desk Tools) and equipment, various communication device or systems (telephone, video and voice conferencing, communicator, e-mail…).
- Experience in ServiceNow administration is advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English (desirable)
- Use the appropriate tools for logging Customer’s cases.
- Maintain documentation for remote connections to Customer Production and Test systems.
- Check if all cases contain detailed descriptions and inputs according to established process and procedure and help Customers to provide them.
- Initial case triage. Address and resolve basic technical issues and service requests; engage with other resources to resolve complex technical issues.
- Transfer comments/details to and from other departments in internal organizations that are marked as responses for customers on reported technical issues and service requests.
- Perform various technical tasks with extreme caution on customer Mission Critical Production and Test systems, as well as on Internal replicas of customer Production systems.
- Document the resolutions and updates the knowledge base.
- Upload needed documentation and data to customer-specific SFTP’s or directly to customer systems.
- Work in shifts due to covering all worldwide time zones. Make a report after each shift.
What you can expect working in our company:
- Working in pleasant, stable, and supportive environment
- Continuous knowledge improvement
- Team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Full time employment located in Novi Sad
- Private health insurance
- Attractive office space on top location in Novi Sad
- Access to company gym and various sports activities
- 24/7 insurance against injuries
- Relaxed dress code
- Special discounts/offers for the employees
If you are interested, please fill out the online application form on the following address:
If you are in the short-selected list of the candidate, you will be contacted.