TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our IT Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
Service Desk Manager
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
This is a leadership role. The Service Desk Manager will lead, support and manage the Service Desk Unit (SD) including the Incident Management team. This team provides several levels of support and handles the incidents or Service Requests received by email, phone call or Service Desk ticket. Objectives will be given through clear KPIs that need to be aligned with team’s activity and structural organization on short, medium and long terms. The Service Desk Manager is responsible for the ongoing expansion and improvement of the Service Desk and the services it delivers. The Service Desk Manager motivates and supports the Service Desk members, ensuring that the adequate competences exist, stay and improve, while requests and incidents are handled following time and quality constraints. The Service Desk Manager is responsible of keeping the level of customer satisfaction high and liaise with other teams’ managers to deal with priorities and escalations conscientiously.
Main Missions (on WW level):
Processes & Services management:
- Implement and manage ITIL–aligned incident, request fulfilment, problem and knowledge management processes with strong customer and quality focus,
- In collaboration with other IT departments, manage the Service Desk prioritization and escalation process,
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complex support issues by taking ownership of E2E resolution,
- Support your team to prioritize daily work by checking requests queues, ensuring most important tasks are completed first,
- Lead the Change Management process, from Change Request to Change Control Committee,
- Set the rules to fulfill for Go-Live and Early-Life support of new products or features,
- Identify and manage service improvement opportunities. Ensure continuous service improvement is embedded in the culture and working practices of the Service Desk,
- Work with relevant IT colleagues to implement technical or business changes as required to prevent issues and incidents from (re)occurring,
- Provide incident reports with chain of events, root cause analysis, lessons learnt and communicate appropriately to internal and external stakeholders,
- Ensure relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are in place, managed, monitored, reported and communicated to stakeholders & customers,
- Leverage existing tools and develop new technologies to automate the monitoring, resolution and reporting of activity in the SD,
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to CIO and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed,
- Ensure the customer experience for SD services stays at the right level,
- Ensure all Service Desk Analysts show excellent communication and engagement skills and consistently strive to delight their customers,
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts including career development, making sure that all required skills are mastered,
- Work with vendors/partners on resolving requests reported to Service Desk,
- Proactively working on improving the team, and promote the positive results across the company,
- Compiling reports on team’s performance and customers’ feedback,
- Support company transformation initiatives and projects,
- Works on projects and activities defined by Head of IT Service Operations,
- Be flexible in approach to role and task completion and when applicable ‘step in’ or ‘step up’ to other roles/positions that may need support.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in Computer science, Information technologies,
- From 5 to 10 years of previous experience in IT and minimum 3 years on managing team,
- Fluent in English and Serbian, both written and oral (French and/or Chinese would be an advantage),
- Experience of managing a Service Desk, Application and Desktop Support teams in a professional IT service work environment with a strong background of constant improvement of the customer experience from satisfaction measurement to process redesign and strategic roadmaps,
- Experience of managing remote teams in international locations,
- Experience in managing escalation situations between customer and service provider organizations,
- Experience in hiring and building small to mid-sized teams,
- Experience in handling a high-volume operations teams,
- Experience of ITIL in a working environment,
- ITIL Foundation certification mandatory (to be acquired within 6 months of employment),
- Experience of managing small projects meeting deadlines and budget aspects,
- Experience of organizational development at operational level, successfully leading and managing change and contributing to change activities,
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for managing staff,
- Knowledge of basics of IT security, infrastructure and development principles,
- Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long-term vision,
- Willingness and ability to handle high level of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable,
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with an ability to lead and motivate others,
- Mobile, willing to travel worldwide, occasionally, for short periods of time
- Customer-oriented, helpful mindset.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues,
- A competitive salary,
- Great career opportunities,
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 05.11.2019.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact - corp.tlscontact.com