STADA IT Solutions has been established with a goal to provide IT services to entire STADA Group Worldwide.
Service Desk Operator
Place of work: Belgrade / Vršac
- High school degree
- Driver license (category B)
- Fluent language skills English (additionally German or some other languages can be an advantage)
- Experience in providing IT First level/Second level support (Helpdesk, Servicedesk teams) is advantage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Strong Computer Skills and the Ability to Troubleshoot and Diagnose Problems
- Knowledge about Microsoft Operating systems and Office applications
- Basic knowledge in resolving Network issues (LAN/Wireless)
- Providing First level support to end users worldwide (onsite support, remote support)
- Resolving incident within its authorizations and capabilities.
- Taking care of user request lifecycle and timely informing of users.
- Escalation of incident if needed.
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- In charge of interventions on equipment with the aim to eliminate standstill and maintenance, organizing technical personnel.
- Installations of operating systems and software on user computers.
- Administration tasks for IT services and infrastructure primarliy based on Microsoft technologies (Active directory, O365, SCCM, Exchange...)