TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our Technology Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy: Service Operations Engineer, Cybersecurity
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
As Service Operations Engineer, Cybersecurity you will be primarily supporting Cybersecurity functions. Candidate will work as a Tier 2 support to troubleshoot and remediate the security issues raised over the ITSM. Additionally, candidate will administer the security tools and support the maintenance of related operational and procedural documents.
Working with the Cybersecurity team, candidate will continuously identify improvement opportunities for the security technology landscape to provide enhanced capabilities for risk mitigation, and apply such changes, whilst following relevant Change Management practices.
A close collaboration with the other teams is necessary to handle required remedial actions and troubleshooting security issues. Candidate eases with the IT technologies and curiosity will lead him to be up to date with latest technologies and to learn in every situation.
As member of the Cyber Security function, candidate cares about the security image and then share and remind the practices related to internal security standards to users.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Service support & operation:
- Administration support and troubleshooting of Cybersecurity tools under the following perimeter which include but not limited to: Anti-malware, Web-Proxy, email proxy, SIEM, CASB and Active Directory GPO
- Improve workstations security by reviewing and applying hardening configuration
- Work on Cybersecurity issues and tickets as a Tier2
- Reporting for health and maintenance of cybersecurity tools environment
- Daily log review through the company central log solution and cybersecurity consoles
- Maintain the administration and end-user documentations of the cybersecurity tools
- Travel to our centers, and fix problem/findings on a limited timeline where needed
- Collaborate with other teams in Technology department
- Perform daily cybersecurity tasks
- Collect and review evidences of compliance
- Proactive role in assessing risk against internal and external attacks
- Conduct security research on cyber security tools, threats & vulnerabilities and following the latest security issues
- Implement new technologies and apply configuration changes to improve existing tools and provide enhanced capabilities
- Education level: V-VII, Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
- Mandatory fluency in English. Fluency in French and Mandarin are a plus
- 1-2 years of system and/or network administration experience
- Experience and detailed knowledge on system and network security, application security and/or cryptography is a plus
- Knowledge on network and web related protocols (TCP/IP, HTTPS, IPSEC, …)
- Any security certification is a plus
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good writing skills and ability of analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment