What we offer:
A full-time employment contracts
An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest Companies from UK, Western, Central Europe and Nordic countries
Rewarding system with several types of Bonuses
Private health insurance
Day-off for the exam preparation
Day-off for Saint Patron’s Day (slava) also when it is on non-working day
Possibility to have up to 26 vacation days
Every newborn child receives a gift (300euros) from the Company
Possibility of international business trips
Opportunities for advancement within the Company:
20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
Opportunity to participate in various corporate programs
Interesting, creative, motivating, challenging and dynamic team-buildings
A highly professional and very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
Human corporate culture:
90% like the atmosphere in the company
94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Leads the Change Request Committee, coordinates and plans its activities.
· Change Management: Evaluation and impact assessment, development of options and proposals, coordination of answers, delivery to the customer.
· In the scope of Change Request Management, need to know and understand contractual details in order to understand change request impact and propose options.
· Update corresponding contractual documents in accordance with Change Requests
· Asset Management: Maintaining up to date latest and complete list of assets worldwide
· Review and make recommendations relating to data quality in ISAC
· Processing weekly iSAC data extracts into Fujitsu systems off shored to FJ in Pune, India; supervising the person in Pune)
· Attend «HIWG» to maintain awareness of pipeline of new hardware likely to be supported by the MVS+ service and keep the RSDMs informed about new developments.
· Manage and coordinate the EOSL (End of Service Life) process.
· Manage and cooperate with resource in GDC Poland for financial activities (pricing, service credits, billing adjustments…)
· Monitoring and keep repository of contracts with different vendors
· Maintain, analyze and coordinate Oracle contracts in cooperation with SDMs
Candidate should have
v IT experience - 1-3 years
v Knowledge of IT service management methodology (ISO, ITIL, COBIT, MOF, etc.);
The candidate must have the following abilities and skills:
- measure and analyze metrics and KPIs;
- work with basic MS Office programs at an advanced level
- attentiveness, diligence, initiative;
- self-organization and self-control;
- understanding finance management
It is desirable to have a ITIL Foundation certificate.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.