IO Global is one of the world’s pre-eminent blockchain research and engineering companies which builds high-assurance blockchain infrastructure solutions for public and private sector clients. We are currently seeking a talented Service Reliability Engineer to join our team of Service Reliability Engineers.
As an SRE, you will work chiefly with one of our diverse projects — Atala — to plan, teach and implement fully reproducible GitOps-based operations across various pre-production and production environments on the blockchain. As part of our well-structured SRE team, you will work closely with internal domain experts to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our internal and external customers.
The Atala project aims at redefining and standardizing the concept of digital identity, leveraging the capabilities of Cardano, amongst many other technologies. Empowering and developing the future of a democratic internet is what we in the Atala Project most care about. To further our goals and answer the growing business demand for our product, we need additional Resident SRE support within the project organization.
- Bring SRE expert knowledge into the project
- Follow predefined SRE procedures on behalf of the project
- Deal with project ad-hoc SRE requirements
- Make the SRE team situationally aware about the project and its environment
- Participate in the SRE on-call rotation
- Support your SRE colleagues on other projects when needed.
- Experience using tools from the Nix ecosystem
- Scripting and programming skills with the ability to develop custom tool integrations
- Experience using version control with Git
- Experience maintaining bug tracking, code review, coverage analysis, agile tracking, and testing tools
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience administering application servers, containers, and web servers
- Experience with AWS, Google Compute, or other cloud providers
- Hashicorp Nomad (or a transferable Kubernetes) stack experience
- Proficient English language and communication skills
- A strong interest in, or knowledge of, statically-typed functional programming languages such as Haskell, Scala, Purescript, or Rust (Bonus: Specific experience with Scala)
- Years of experience in build and release engineering, Linux operational excellence, and automation
- Manifest and uncompromising commitment to the principles of GitOps
- Ability to work well on your own and with a team, valuing cooperation and collaboration above all; you need good communication skills for this role.
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Input Output HK je kompanija za istraživanje i razvoj i lider u industriji na polju kriptografije i distribuiranih sistema. Otkako je kompanija osnovana 2014. godine, bila je pionir na novoj teritoriji u blockchain istraživanju, unapređujući znanje o industriji koji je proizveo njen tim kriptografa i istraživača.