We have partnered with Smurfit Kappa, a product packaging company and we are looking for ServiceNow ITSM Product Owner to join their Global IS team.
About the role
This role is responsible for the requirements and design of the IT Service Management (ITSM) ways of working as part of the ServiceNow tool and for championing ServiceNow ITSM ways of working across the Global IS team. The role will maintain and manage the ServiceNow Service Management library, ensuring quality ITSM ways of working across Global IS.
- Guide the Global IS team in the design and rollout of ServiceNow ITSM functionality enabling efficient and effective end to end execution of all ITSM ServiceNow modules
- Collaborate with the Head of Service Management Office, other Global IS leaders and capability owners to finalize requirements for ServiceNow ITSM functionality ensuring it is aligned to business priorities
- Work with Global IS colleagues to devise new support material based on the ServiceNow ITSМ processes, to include training, reporting and system enhancements
- Co-develop vision & roadmap for the ServiceNow ITSM capability through collaboration and alignment with the functional product teams
- Design application and workflow configuration via “user stories” for ServiceNow Platform Development Teams
- Write Test Script and co-ordinate Testing of Developed ITSM Stories
- Identify new industry tools and integration opportunities, making stakeholders aware of opportunities for improved user experience, satisfaction and Global IS efficiencies
Role organization and scope
The role holder will report to the Head of Continual Improvement and ServiceNow ITSM Design and will work across the Global IS team to ensure consistency of the ServiceNow ITSM designs.
The role can be based at any Smurfit Kappa location. Some travel, including overnight stays, may be required to countries and sites, particularly to the UK and Netherlands Global IS offices.
Qualifications, knowledge, and experience
- Working experience as a ITSM Product Owner
- Experience in Service Management across multiple sites
- Solid understanding of ITSM design principles
- Demonstrable delivery through collaboration and influence
- Practical knowledge of ITSM systems and processes, and the associated frameworks, e.g. ITIL or similar standard
- Strong Customer Experience knowledge supported by demonstrable practical application in a multi-site environment
- Proven stakeholder management in complex environments where resources may not be in direct control of the role and good supplier management knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to work with both business and technology teams
- Working knowledge in a ServiceNow ITSM multi-site environment is desirable
- IT operating model change experience is desirable
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.