The ServiceNow Solution Architect is responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within Endava and it’s commercial engagements. Also, the Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring the solution delivered is engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards.
He/she is in charge of driving the rollouts of new apps and modules, capable of enhancing configuration and workflows initiated within projects or change requests, works closely with ServiceNow Dev team to deliver successful solutions for Endava internal and commercial stakeholders/customers.
- Takes responsibility for overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow platforms
- Centralizes the demand for Service Now projects/enhancements from our internal and commercial instances
- Participates in process flow analysis and process design along with the Project Manager/ Account Manager/ Internal or external customers. Explains the art of the possible, new features and processes.
- Shares best practices and provides technical steering throughout all project’s phases
- Analyzes business requirements and develops technical requirements
- Designs and steers the implementation of applications modules workflows and catalogue requests
- Develops and delivers ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
- Produces detailed functional/technical design document to match gathered requirements and satisfy business need
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in leading solution/functional architecture components of major business & system transformation, including ServiceNow implementation
- Good understanding of industry standards and practices (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with System / Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience with governance/service management/operations
- Experience working within audit compliant environments (SOX, SOC)
- Certifications ( e.g. ITIL, Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer, Certified Implementation Specialist: ITSM)
- Excellent stakeholder/ customer facing skills
- Experience working with remote teams
- Proficient in English
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021.