ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
We are looking for Sharepoint developers to participate in project development for our customer from financial sector in Saudi Arabia. This is temporary contract for duration of 12 months with temporary relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when flights are allowed.
- development on SharePoint and Nintex.
- fluent English;
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint Development;
- 3+ years of experience in Nintex, experience in building complex Workflows and Forms (recent experience is a must);
- well experienced on SQL Server;
- well experienced on APIs and Integration for both SharePoint and Nintex.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Start of work remotely or in our offices borders are closed.
Working hours: 8AM - 5PM Moscow time, Sunday – Thursday
Employment: temporary contract for 1 year with potential to prolongation/permanent employment
- official job placement in accordance with the Russian Federation Labor Code;
- stable salary (twice a month payment), overtime compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- yearly bonus;
- extra bonuses to holidays and special events.
Education benefits and career:
- educational programs;
- hard-skills courses and certificates;
- English language courses;
- opportunity to take part in the cadre programs (e.g. tech-up and management pool).
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.