ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- First six months of induction training and education in modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Investigating, analyzing and defining technical requirements and developing solutions.
- Ensuring that solutions will meet business requirements, and are capable of successful implementation within defined guidelines and timescales.
- Self-motivated, communicates and works effectively with colleagues, customers, technical teams, service management to give advice on the scope and option of solution
- Create, facilitate, and monitor results of acceptance testing procedures in controlled, real situations before releasing to the production service
- Maintain the systems/services once they are up and running
- Use of version and source control
- Programming with C# .net
- Experience in SharePoint 2013 (experience in SharePoint 2016, 2019, Online would be additional advantage)
- Knowledge of standard features and components, competence to advice users which features of SharePoint would better fit their needs
- Building custom solutions for SharePoint 2013
- Customizing SharePoint with JS scripts
- English intermediate of higher: speaking and writing is required to communicate directly with customer and users
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.