Within the Technology Consulting department - Digital & Emerging Technology, our experts specialized in Digital Consultancy and Systems Integration, are striving to unlock the value of client data, and delivering it to new digital platforms. With a team of highly trusted industry experts, we can create powerful digital solutions for customers, with the skills to integrate with very complex back-end systems both on-premise and in the cloud.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, who will be part of dynamic and fast growing PAMS (Platform and Managed Services) team. We go beyond strategy, we provide end to end implementation, and even more. You will have the opportunity to work on real-life environments using cutting edge technology in the cloud computing space.
Your key responsibilities
- Implement cloud solutions and technologies
- Work with development teams to configure CI/CD pipelines
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks
- Help and coordinate all teams involved in troubleshooting
- Improve stability of all systems
- Contribute to research into existing and emerging technologies to enable DevOps/SRE mindset
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to promote knowledge sharing
- Provide regular contribution to team knowledge base, product wikis and support documentation
To qualify for the role you should have
- Basic Linux administration skills
- General networking skills
- Experience with some scripting language/s (e.g. shell, Python, Ruby…)
- Solid understanding of OS and server virtualization concepts
- Basic database administration skills and SQL knowledge
- Experience in DevOps, cloud architecture, systems administration, or related role
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Experience building/implementing systems management, monitoring and logging tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence
- Written and verbal communication skills (in Serbian and English)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical engineering, Information systems (or equivalent)
- Practical experience with Docker, Kubernetes (AKE, EKS, GKE), Rancher or OpenShift
- Experience with one of the following automation/DevOps toolsets – Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines, chef.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
- Cloud, Linux, or network administration certifications
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Private pension or health insurance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.