Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Site Reliability Engineerto join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for managing all the environments and Kubernetes orchestrated micro services deployed in our own data center based in Switzerland.
As part of the SRE team, you stay on the cutting edge by looking into new technologies and figuring out new ways of doing things, run chaos engineering projects to test the resiliency of our platform and improve it, support our developers to continuously deliver software though deployment pipelines with Jenkins and Flux, and get involved with the Engineering and Security teams in discussing technical solutions in Product and Technology.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems in production
- Solid background in DevOps engineering
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Istio and Kafka
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience with open-source tools for network and security monitoring and management on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with Security
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
Numbrs je kompanija za finansijske usluge orijentisana na korisnika. Omogućuje svojim klijentima u Nemačkoj i Velikoj Britaniji da upravljaju svojim bankovnim računima i kripto novčanicama u jednoj jedinoj aplikaciji i primaju najbolje proizvode vodećih banaka i osiguranja.