Site Reliability Engineer
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Build and manage systems across internal and production Cloud environments with a focus on configuration as code and platform automation
- Implement reliability improvement initiatives, including capacity planning, performance tuning, load testing and infrastructure optimization
- Measure KPI via Service Level Indicators (SLIs), Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and help to define them
- Participate in and contribute to improving our incident response. Perform root cause analysis (RCA), troubleshoot and debug issues across our infrastructure and platform services to identify and fix root causes
What you will bring with you
- Solid SRE, DevOps or Cloud Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Solid experience in containerization (kubernetes, docker and helm charts)
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
- Strong software development skills; Go and Python a big plus
What we look for
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Sysdig, Prometheus, Nagios, Icinga, Zabbix
- Strong tooling and automations development experience
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Harness and/or Jenkins
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting complex problems in high-throughput applications and network services
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!
Kako izvorni cloud postaje standard za primenu aplikacija, uloge IT-a moraju se prilagoditi. Cloud timovi preuzimaju vlasništvo radi sigurnosti, kao i performansi i dostupnosti aplikacija. Alati moraju podržavati siguran DevOps tok rada za pokretanje Kubernetes-a i kontejnera u proizvodnji.
Syasdig omogućava kompanijama da pouzdano pokreću radna opterećenja u oblaku u proizvodnji. Pomoću platforme Sysdig Secure DevOps, timovi u oblaku ugrađuju sigurnost, maksimiziraju dostupnost i potvrđuju usklađenost. Sisdig platforma je otvorena dizajnom, s razmerama, performansama i upotrebljivošću koje preduzeća zahtevaju. Najveće kompanije se oslanjaju na Sysdig za sigurnost i vidljivost u matičnom oblaku.