Role: Sitecore CMS Developer
Located in: Serbia
Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We are creating a new entity focused upon accelerating the investment and development of digital solutions which support the asset lifecycle and will position Arcadis as a digital front runner in the fields of digitized asset management, cities and mobility. Our focus is upon accelerating our ability to bring highly scalable digital propositions quickly and seamlessly to both existing and new Arcadis clients across the globe.
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – Envisioning Future Trajectory
The Sitecore CMS Developer is reponsible for ensuring Arcadis Gen has a market-leading website that aligns to our bold, agile and disruptive identity. They will create new content and functionality that provides a high quality, tailored and optimized experience for every website visitor.
The Sitecore CMS Developer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of Gen’s product launches and enhanced customer experience. They will be focused on creating an optimal user experience that drives conversion rates.
We’re looking for an experienced Sitecore developer, with the right combination of technical excellence and creativity, focused on delivering outstanding results.
Core responsibilities include:
Development and maintenance of Arcadis Gen’s website: with their in-depth technical experience of working in Sitecore 10, the Sitecore CMS Developer will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and development of the website, creating new content pages, adding products and collateral and enhancing functionality to optimize the user experience.
Continuous improvement: Working alongside colleagues in the marketing team, Sales and CX, the Sitecore CMS Developer will analyze website user insights and performance metrics to improve the user experience.
Collaboration: working with other marketing CMS users to provide expertise, support, availability and coaching to ensure best practice use of the CMS across the domain. Working with infrastructure and IT to ensure website is available on the Microsoft Azure environments. Collaborate closely with the other multidisciplinary teams within Gen to ensure the website is meeting evolving customer and business needs.
- Day to day maintenance and development of Arcadis Gen website – building new pages, adding content and related collateral, and developing functionality to improve and optimize UX
- Working with rest of marketing domain, Sales & CX to take website user insights to improve website performance and UX
- Supporting marketing CMS users providing support, maintenance, availability and development for website and databases.
- Liaising with infrastructure to ensure website is available on the Microsoft Azure environments.
- Work closely with UNRVLD dev team in delivering major projects to the website.
- Manage Arcadis Gen’s version control (GitHub) and work with Gen's web agency dev team to maintain latest code branches up to date.
- Provide/create website technical documentation as needed.
- Provide basic Sitecore CMS training to key persons in the team as needed.
- Manage and provide support to Gen’s e-commerce engine (Kentico) along with its payment system (Stripe)
- Manage and develop in creating HubSpot forms, to be used in the Website.
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
- This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be a key member of the marketing team (with close collaboration with Gen’s Social Media Specialist, SEO specialist, Paid Media specialist and Graphic Designer)
- Collaboration with all domains within the Gen biosphere particularly CX and Sales.
- It will collaborate closely with digital marketing colleagues in Arcadis core
- They will also be expected to build a strong and collaborative relationship with Gen’s web agency, Arcadis core’s web agency and Sitecore.
- This role is also expected to work and collaborate with Arcadis Gen IT.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will be technically proficient and experienced in building new elements / components within the Sitecore platform (Sitecore 10) – both Back End and Front End is desirable, but as a minimum Front End is a must. They will have experience integrating Sitecore with other software platforms e.g. cookie consent, CRM, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Kentico, Stripe, GitHub, and other platforms that may be required. It would be highly advantageous that this experience has been gained in a dynamic industry or sector, relevant to either product development or engineering. An ability to understand customer drivers and needs in order to optimize UX is desirable, as is experience working on ecommerce platforms.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- A passion for creating outstanding user web experiences
- A brilliant combination of analytical skills and creativity to get the best results out of the Gen website
- A thirst for learning – constantly keeping updated on new trends, software and processes as well as updates to Sitecore, to enhance Gen’s digital marketing approach.
- The ability to coach colleagues to ensure best practice CMS use across the domain
- An environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backed by a large publicly listed company.
- A commitment to the principles of flexible working to enable you to have your ideal work-life integration.
- A series of Healthy Working Practices across Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimising meetings and maximising opportunities to reduce the cognitive load.
- Social events (virtual for the time-being) and gratitude programmes, including vouchers on your birthday.
- And of course,
- Compensation and performance incentive schemes which reward superior delivery.
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, with support for learning and professional development.