Software Architect, Windows
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly-evolving. Your code will protect millions of customers from emerging threats and will restore their confidence in using their computers. Our product development team is looking for an experienced engineer ready for the challenge of delivering great products to our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of the next generation of Malwarebytes products.
- Develop new and exciting ways to help contribute to the fight against malware.
- Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all of the Malwarebytes initiatives.
- Design and develop key integrations between Malwarebytes systems and products.
- Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys.
- Develop, Contribute and Integrate deployment and update technologies in consumer and business environments.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in a SCRUM environment,
- Create superior results while building new skills.
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- At least 10 years of software development experience with 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong C++ development skills.
- Strong Windows application and service development skills including COM, multi-threaded, and multi-process applications.
- Strong Windows Internals.
- Ability to work on a high performance team in a high-tech environment.
- Experience working in an Agile and/or Scrum environment.
- Demonstrated technical capabilities are a must, as are people skills. This position requires an ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world.
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program