If you are a super-smart senior software developer seeking accelerated professional growth by being exposed to a never-ending stream of tech-stacks, frameworks & technical challenges (while working from home!), this one's for you…
Our 100% #remotework organization relies on an elite central engineering org to develop and maintain a product portfolio of more than 150 different enterprise products, out of which 100+ are cloud-based SaaS ones. As part of our central engineering, you'll get to work on several different products every quarter. This means an environment of expedited continuous learning as our products are built on a wide range of technologies and frameworks; this is like hitting the fast-forward button on your career growth, paving the way for you to become an elite world-class developer and not just the best in your neighborhood.
As a remote developer working directly for an international company, with globally used enterprise-grade products, you can escape the constraints of grade-B offshore dev-centers. You will join the world's top 1% of like-minded developers working to best-in-class standards.
Crossover recruits and builds world class high performing teams to power the fastest growing portfolio of software products in the world. No other company provides the training and the opportunities to test yourself on the depth and diversity of projects that we do. All roles are location independent so you are guaranteed to work with the best in the world. Challenge yourself. Be part of the change.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Our organization relies on its central engineering remote workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of more than 150 different enterprise applications. As part of our central engineering, you'll get to work on several different products every quarter. Our product portfolio continuously grows through acquisitions, that means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
Your day to day will be composed of:
- Ramping-up on new-products & technologies
- Using our automated tools to setup work environments
- Resolve bugs, introduce enhancements and write new capabilities
- Validate that your solution meets our global quality standards
You'll be part of a global remote development team, working shoulder to shoulder (virtually) with the world's top 1% of like-minded ambitious developers.
- Resolve bugs, introduce enhancements and write new capabilities for multiple enterprise grade products
- Producing high-quality pull-requests that meet our coding and design patterns best practices
- Work together with our chief architects and business teams to solve challenging problems
- Develop code that supports a fully automated DevOps process
- Drive continuous improvement of our Dev and DevOps processes by identifying opportunities to eliminate waste and acting upon them
- 5+ years as a full-time, hands-on software developer
- A profound understanding of OOP
- Ability to quickly master code base written by others
- Hands-on experience writing unit tests
- Comes from a DevOps/CICD dev culture
- Super ambitious - wants to become a world-class developer
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with cloud/docker environments
- Writing and debugging SQL queries
- Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
- Track record in independently delivering high-quality software based on written specs
- Experience with SaaS products
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Our environment puts you in a continuous learning mode from day-I. To be successful at Crossover, you need to have a passion (& ability) for learning. You’ll be continuously exposed to new technologies, products, and frameworks. Within a quarter, you’ll get to experience more technologies then you probably have had throughout your entire career. Instead of becoming a “product expert”, which is the default route in most other companies, you’ll become a technology expert. This is a long-term career-building move.
Putting the technology aside, quality is probably the second most critical learning you’ll be gaining. Every line of code in your pull-requests will undergo automated and manual code-reviews, ensuring adherence to our global quality standards. Very fast, you’ll learn how to comply with these global standards turning yourself to a true global remote worker playing at the major league and not just another engineer working for an off-shore dev-center.
Deadline for applications: 25.07.2020.