We are looking for a
Do you enjoy creating state of art software solutions? Do you want to explore the latest technologies every day? Do you want to work with amazing colleagues? Yes, we are eager to give you this opportunity. Levi9 is looking for software architect to work on various projects using cutting-edge technologies. Levi9 will support you in this role with great projects, professional and fun working environment, so let's build brilliant future together.
What are we looking for?
- - Solid experience of frameworks, design patterns, ORMs, RDBMs, and NoSQL
- - Knowledge of architectural styles and patterns
- - Knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC
- - Experience designing for fault tolerance, reliability, security, performance, and cost optimization
- - Expertise working with large scale, high availability software systems running in the public cloud (preferably AWS)
- - Experience leading, mentoring, training and developing direct reports
- - A technical mindset with great attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing the entire system based on the received requirements
- Architect and supporting complex web services and applications
- Choosing the system architecture and each individual component of this system at a high level
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- Architectural review
- Ship clean, concise code
- As software architect, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of software development, including prototyping, requirements development, design, implementation, unit testing, system testing, and deployment
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Gym and Game room for health and fun
- - Parking lot for your car
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: