Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
Numbrs was founded with the vision to revolutionise banking. Therefore from day one Numbrs has always been a technology company, which is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate. We live and embrace technology.
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will work in the Architecture team to support the Head of Technology in all the activities of the Technology department. You will be responsible and accountable for the oversight of all aspects of engineering operations, the architecture and design of Numbrs platform, and the delivery of services and solutions within Technology.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 5 years experience architecting, developing, evolving and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- hands-on experience with micro-service based architecture
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- hands-on experience with Java
- knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- leadership experience
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with machine learning and big data technologies, such as Kafka, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards