We are looking for experienced software engineers to grow our Belgrade SAP Agent Performance Management team and help us move to cloud native infrastructure and microservices.
SAP Agent Performance Management is a cloud multi-tenant app. Reduce overhead effectively in the cloud while meeting the unique needs of your business. With the SAP Agent Performance Management solution, you can support your agent management processes in the cloud – including onboarding, compliance, relationship management, book-of-business management, communication, and analytics.
In April 2018 SAP acquired CallidusCloud to add our products to its cloud portfolio.
Our tech stack is contained from Java, Gradle, Spring, Angular 11, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Redis, Postgres, Hibernate and HANA.
This position on Temp Staff with planned conversion to Full Time Employee Q2 next year.
We expect you have:
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in Software development
- Heavy knowledge of web technology stacks and frameworks (J2EE, Spring Boot, Angular)
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and able to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in agile software development best practices (specifically Scrum)
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Lead and mentor software engineers
- Work with development teams in different disciplines (Backend, Frontend, DevOps and Quality Assurance) to identify optimal solutions while meeting our customers commitments
- Develop IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Support the business development team with technical concepts
- Work on challenging cloud project used by biggest companies in the world
- Competitive compensation
- Meal allowance, transportation allowance
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space, Monday breakfast and beer on last Friday in the month
- Sport activities