What’s your job?
As a Software Consultant, you will be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Business Services team, consisting of business services consultants, customer success managers, designers and developers. Together you’ll consult with our customers and develop custom software solutions based on the BRYTER platform’s APIs.
Daily life at BRYTER is very dynamic: One day you could travel to a customer to conduct a design thinking workshop. The next day you may build and test prototypes with customer success managers, and on another, you could write production code while developing a custom extension for the BRYTER platform.
Whatever the task, you always put the customer first and take ownership, from identifying the problem until a solution is developed and successfully rolled-out.
If you’re a team player who likes dynamic work environments, enjoy working very closely with customers and love to develop software, this is the perfect role for you!
The technologies you’ll work with primarily in this role are TypeScript, Vue.js, Kotlin, RESTful-APIs and all kinds of databases. We love working with people who are eager to learn, so please apply, even if you haven’t worked with our choice of frameworks or technologies before.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product and company from day one
- Colleagues that care about customers, the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you
If you reside outside of CET +/-4h time zones or if you have no experience at all working as a Software Developer, then this job is not for you.
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.
What does working at BRYTER look like?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across Europe. At BRYTER, we believe in the power of self-organising teams and that everyone can be a leader. That’s why we strive for a way of working that reduces unnecessary burden and instead focuses on delivering value.