IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
What you’ll do:
- Manage software delivery projects in efficient and organized manner
- Facilitate definition of project requirements, scope, goals and deliverables
- Project planning, progress tracking, risk mitigation, change management
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Experience in managing software delivery projects of at least 3 years
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Great organizational skills
- Great communication skills (well-developed interpersonal skills and intra-team communication)
Nice to have:
- Experience with agile software development
- Familiar with issue tracking and collaboration tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with managing third-party integrations
- Experience in software development
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work remote or from office
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Learning platforms Udemy and Harvard online
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable international environment
- Competitive salary
- Full time, indefinite period employment
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Sick leave up to 30 days is fully covered
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants. Interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- On-line Interview with Talent Partner
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
Usually, the whole process lasts few weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
Upoznaj kompaniju IGT Global Services Limited – Ogranak Beograd
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 11000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets.
Our branch in Belgrade has 300+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Ušće offices with great views.
We are dedicated to nurturing and attracting the industry’s top talent.
IGT Belgrade is proud to provide our employees with the opportunity to work with competent and skilled colleagues, learn from acclaimed experts, further develop their careers in a professional and friendly environment.
We care about our people, and strive to offer them excellent work conditions. Our employees are entitled to private health insurance, business travel insurance, accident insurance, yearly benefits and referral fees for recommending new colleagues.
IGT Belgrade is actively involved in supporting local community through several programs.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Sve pohvale! Veoma ozbiljna firma, dobre plate, odlicni uslovi remote rada, privatno zdravstveno osiguranje. Ljudi sa kojima sam imala priliku da saradjujem su veliki strucnjaci, spremni da podele svoje znanje.
Za sada nemam zamerke o kompaniji, osim da bi mogli da uvedu malo vise slobodnih dana.
Private Health Insurance
Referral For New Employees