The Software Design Engineer will work on a team using statistical, mathematical, and predictive data models to bring insights and answers to complex business questions. They will apply their advance analytics and solution engineering skills to data to build solutions. They will work on data sets from various sources and focus on solving applied problems using Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Data Mining & Machine Learning. A blend of experience in science and engineering skills, and a proven track record of solving critical business problems through data science and strong analytical/quantitative and engineering skills is desired.
The best candidate will have 3+ years as a SDE and can operate independently to build data pipelines and analyze data.
- Compute metrics from user telemetry, and do validation with various sources by collaborating with other team members
- Collaborates with database engineers and scientists to develop, refine, and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices, and other issues.
- Conduct statistical modeling and experiment design, test and validate predictive models.
- Conducts scalable data research, on and off the cloud.
- Develop custom algorithms to solve analytical problems with data sets.
- Implement automated processes for scaling models.
- Build and maintain data pipelines.
- 2-3 years of experience with Python
- 3 or more years of experience with data pipelines and data analysis
- Must have strong C++ experience
- Must be able to pass general coding test (Python, C++, C#)
- 2+ years of experience with front-end development will be a plus
- A Bachelors Degree or higher is required for this role.
Akvelon is a software engineering organization focused on enabling software-centric companies to deliver on their engineering and business commitments, knowledge retention, and growth by building and operating dedicated, long term software engineering team extensions.
Ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing private companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal for 7 consecutive years, Akvelon focuses on the fundamentals: smart solutions, efficient execution, and proven methodology. Our employees are committed to providing companies with outstanding performance and persistent problem-solving.
Akvelon has helped clients from Fortune 500 companies to startups develop game changing technology and build dedicated, long-term team extensions. Companies such as Microsoft, Reddit, DoorDash, Amwell, T-Mobile, and many more have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees. We provide clients with the opportunity to reduce costs, increase profitability, and make their visions become a reality.
Team Extensions, Software Development, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Product Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Application and Product Development, Software Testing Services, Porting and Web-Enabling Legacy Applications, Microsoft Certified, Mobility engineering, SharePoint.
na osnovu 4 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Veoma zanimljivo radno okruzenje, fleksibilno maksimalno ukoliko zavrzavate svoje zadatke. HR uvek spreman da pomogne da razresi bilo kakve probleme, odlicna za pocetnike kao i za seniore.
Nadam se da u buducnosti nece zaposljavati preko agencije odnosno pausalno nego full
Prosečna neto plata
DevOps Engineer 1 plata