- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- We focus on flexibility; our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts while following strict industry regulations.
- Doctors use our platform, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
- Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials, they fuse scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device partners to transform lives.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- You will be working with the study delivery team to help deliver and launch awarded clinical studies by writing custom configuration codes based on clinical protocol requirements.
- Write clinical study configuration code in Java for analysis cycles triggering existing computer vision and machine learning algorithms for image segmentation, registration, etc.
- Write groovy scripts inside the configuration to extract statistics defined by study sponsor/research teams.
- On occasion, write Python plugins to do basic image manipulations.
- Using current programming language and technologies, write code and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Configure clinical studies web UI according to the protocol.
- Prepare documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users/scientists to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
We expect that you have the following:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience in Java and groovy scripting
- Experience in Python
We think it is a plus if you have the following:
- Knowledge of medical imaging
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms and tools
- Good communication skills
At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client's amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you would like to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, please send us your CV.