The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant in a world where new payment methods, and payments services are being unveiled regularly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex to implement and maintain.
We need you to help us create the *ultimate payments* infrastructure, geared towards engineers and offering the best possible developer experience. Imagine - one awesome payments platform which can do it all! No small feat, but we've got the blueprint if you've got the talent.
We’re looking for a Software Developer in Test to help **define, implement and grow** our Test Automation function across engineering teams. This is a new role for Primer, and a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong engineering principles to take ownership and direction of testing whilst having an instrumental impact on product.
Primer is changing the payments narrative, reducing the barriers to integrating a variety of third party services (both payments and non-payments specific). You’ll be amongst the early members of the team, helping us shape the direction of the product and business as a whole.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with our backend, infrastructure and product teams to drive and define how Primer performs testing, and ensuring we're following best practices
- Developing and defining our testing strategy across our APIs, mobile/native SDKs and dashboard
- Improving our existing automated API testing framework, testing against our own product and third-party services
- Fostering a testing and QA culture across Primer
- Proven track record as a SDET in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing a scalable and performant test infrastructure
- Experience in testing against third-party APIs
- Experience of successfully defining test practices
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2022.
Primer je startup u ranoj fazi uz podršku vodećih evropskih fintech investitora (rani investitori u Revolut, TransferVise, Monese, UiPath). U misiji su da pomognu online trgovcima da osposobe najbolja trgovinska iskustva na svetu.