Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services. Worldwide we are present in more than 60 countries, with 6.600 local branches.
On behalf of our client, global leader in Automotive industry, we are looking for following position: Software Developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar discipline;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SW development according automotive SPICE processes;
- Knowledge μC-programming with C/C++;
- Knowhow in software development and test methodology;
- Fluent English language skills.
- Analysis of customer specifications and preparation of system and/or software requirements based on defined targets;
- Development of the system design and software architecture as well as interface specifications (Development of Software-Interface-Specification, Review Hardware-Software-Interface-Specification);
- Implementation of the application software by hardware related programming of customer relevant functions according to specification and with compliance to the programming guidelines;
- Verification of the functionality by module and integration tests;
- Realization of configuration management and processing of software;
- Preparation of software documentation;
- Optimization of project related processes, templates and committees.
- Skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise
- Proactive, self-directed, team player
- Passionate about software development
Feel free to contact our colleague Sanja for additional information: Sanja.Kurkic@adecco.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.