The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Software Developer (Temporary contract as a maternity cover).
As a Software Developer in our Banking Support 2nd line team, you will be involved in supporting Asseco banking software applications, analysis of the client’s needs and application changes according to requests, development and testing applications, also writing the documentation for the software products in order to comply with customer requirements.
- You have 1+ year of relevant experience;
- You have a solid knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Your knowledge of Oracle forms will be considered as an advantage;
- You have knowledge of OOP languages;
- You ideally have the ability to read and understand other people’s code;
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences;
- You have intermediate knowledge of English language;
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems;
- You are a good team player;
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.