Asseco SEE group is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer.
About your Role
As a Software Developer in our Banking Sales & Servicing team, you will:
- Develop and program of programming modules in order to fulfill requirements according to the specification and project plan
- Remove and fix bugs in the software application to ensure quality control of the application modules
- Test tasks in order to ensure quality control of the application modules
- Elaborate and continuously update the documentation for the software product modules in order to comply with customers’ requirements as defined in the project
- Install and migrate software systems, simple product modules in order to meet client requirement and improve the system performance
- You have 2+ years of experience as a developer
- You have advanced knowledge of C#, .Net
- Your knowledge of Angular will be considered an advantage
- You have advanced knowledge of Visual Studio and SQL
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in the computing sciences
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.