Hagtec is an ag-tech start-up newly established by experienced specialists supported with a team of young ESRs and educated engineers who are well-versed in agricultural techniques, agronomy and sales. Our flagship project is Acre Fx bioinformatic software for predictive cross analyses of soil-plant data with an intuitive prescription manager.
Hagtec’s vision, on a global scale, is to contribute to solution of a problem known as soil depletion, as well as increase the food quality through soil correction as the primary resource of production. The technological solutions that Hagtec is planning to launch will help farmers to acquire and understand large amounts of various data in order to make better decisions and save money while becoming more sustainable.
Hagtec’s mission in the following years is to position itself on the global market as the technological company that develops software solutions for intelligent agriculture of XXI century.
We are looking for:
Office location: Belgrade
- BSc degree in Computer Science, similar field of study or equivalent hands-on engineering experience,
- Good command of one or more general purpose programming languages,
- Experience building software for any of the following: web applications, Unix-like environments, mobile development, distributed systems, statistical inference, machine learning, ETL, image processing, enterprise applications, security applications,
- Working proficiency level of written and spoken English.
- MSc or further experience in relevant branch of engineering, computer science or related field,
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C++, Java, Go, Objective C,
- Experience working with data stores and structures,
- Experience working with industry standard development, deployment and verification toolchains,
- Experience building intuitive user interfaces,
- Interest in learning and self-development.
About the position
HAGTEC is a young company which aspires to reflect global audience and deliver extraordinary service, propped by outstanding people. We believe hiring diverse thinking avant-garde talent is the only way to become relevant and tackle wide variety of challenges we are facing.
HAGTEC’s engineers define state-of-the art and create cutting edge solutions to enable end-users benefit from rich information environment they are exposed to. New ideas are encouraged and discussion is welcome. Role of software engineer assumes you will be working on specific projects critical to HAGTEC’s needs, all while being able to steer your career based on your preferences.
HAGTEC is a place of challenges and we are looking for people with broad set of skills and competencies as we are embarking on the most exciting and difficult tasks.
- Design, implement, test & verify, deploy and maintain software solutions,
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables,
- Help shape goals and targets which are out of the focus and make tasks actionable,
- Communicate with all team members and signal all relevant events and information.