Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Software Developer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Software Developer your mission will be to research, design, implement, test, manage and document software. Develop core back-end services for internally developed systems and to integrate with third-party systems. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Develop, test and implement new software
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work with other team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Analyze requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Solid database knowledge, relational and/or non-relational (MySQL preferred)
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring
- Fluency in English
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!