Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner leverages the power of Artificial Intelligence, social media analytics, and text analysis to find out the ideal content to create for your audience. Our partner company uses technology to perform big data analysis on data from around the web and combine it with NLP to discover the trending topics – allowing you to publish the most relevant content.
We are looking for a Software developer to join our team. As a Software developer, you will be a driving force behind designing and developing cloud-based system. This is a perfect opportunity to join the construction and development of a platform in the early stages and have a big impact on cutting-edge products and platform.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Udemy online courses
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
- Know someone who can be a good fit? Let us know and when a new hire starts working collect a referral fee in the amount of €300
Team Sava nurtures an individual approach to each member of the team to make sure you feel as comfortable and supported as possible. Your opinion matters to us and we make it our business to hear your voice and create an optimal environment for you to do your best work.
- Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based platform and services
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Implement company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Research and suggest best ways to approach and solve issues arising during the development process, based on personal cloud-expertise and on the ability and will to research, learn and utilize new cloud technologies and cutting-edge technologies