Location Details: EMEA, remote - Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for engineers to join the Infrastructure Management and Automation team. In this role you would be working on developing tools and automation to manage our growing infrastructure along with coding our way out of operational problems.
Our infrastructure platform empowers GoDaddy engineers to help small business customers start, grow, and run their ventures. GoDaddy teams use the team's infrastructure solutions daily, either for development or to host production workloads at a global scale. If you have the passion, enthusiasm, and love to solve complex and challenging problems, we would like to hear from you.
- Help GoDaddy build the next generation of tools and automation to manage our growing infrastructure
- Participate in agile concepts such as daily stand-up meetings, task tracking boards, design and code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that their assets are delivered quickly and with the highest quality
Your experience should include...
- Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with BS or Master's degree in CS/CE or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimisation techniques
- Passion to develop high-quality and extraordinary solutions to real complex distributed-computing problems
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs and services
- Experience with Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and best practices (Jenkins, Pipelines)
- Knowledge in relational databases (MySQL, or similar) and data stores (Redis, or similar)
- Experience with source control systems (GIT) and software development disciplines
- Effective system design and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic agile environment and participate in all aspects of our agile process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach
- Experience with cloud computing environments and applications (AWS) is a plus
- Experience with ELK stack (Kibana) and monitoring tools (Icinga) is a plus
- Experience contributing to or managing Open-Source projects is a plus
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team electronically.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
JOB ID: R01793
GoDaddy helps the world easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run an online presence. GoDaddy was born to give people an easy, affordable way to get their ideas online. Today, we have millions of customers around the world, but our goal hasn't changed. We’re here to help people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures - online and off!
To radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling entrepreneurial ventures.
To empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all.
- Extraordinary Customer Focus
- Own Outcomes
- Join Forces
- Work Fearlessly
- Live Passionately
- Let’s remove the values, as we want to keep most of that in-house
Our technical teams join forces to build and manage simple, beautiful tech that empowers entrepreneurs to thrive and grow.
While we develop across a broad spectrum of tech stacks and languages, we're driven by teamwork and empathy. Our engineers take the time to understand a problem, form a hypothesis and solve it together — with our customers’ needs foremost in their minds. When they succeed, we succeed.
As a GoDaddy engineer, you’ll build apps, products and tools that empower everyday entrepreneurs. Websites + Marketing, for example, lets folks create a brilliant website to power their business while getting found by customers online, scheduling appointments and managing inventory.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Veoma zanimljivi, ozbiljni i izazovni projekti. Kompanija sa velikim ambicijama, ozbiljna. Veliki sistem koji u sebe privlaci ljude koji imaju slican pogled na svet i slicne ambicije. Benefiti za nove roditelje, razumevanje za taskove, pomoć zaposlenom pri organizaciji, psihološka podrška. Pristupa se zaposlenom kao kolegi i coveku, sa razumevanjem.
Firma se brzo razvija pa su tu tipicne bolesti transformacije, s vremena na vreme je dezorganizovano. Konkretno u timu developera bas retko jer je mali, ali u ostalim zna da bude. Radnici nisu fer plaćeni. Pozicija se u firmi postepeno proširuje i očekuje se da se radi više funkcija bez ikakve naknade. Povišice su minimalne i trud se ne ceni.
Rad od kuće
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
IT Help Desk / Support 1 plata
Private medical insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)