Software Engineer (.NET)
Who we are
Zühlke is an independent service provider for product and software engineering, management consulting, and start-up financing. It was founded in 1968 in Switzerland, and today has offices in 5 countries employing more than 700 staff.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers.
Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development.
Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- on-going training (approx. 5 % of your time)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- projects based in Belgrade with opportunities for working temporarily at other Zühlke locations
We are currently looking for highly motivated Software Engineers to join our Belgrade office. You must have a modern international outlook and be able to collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke group.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- understanding of OOP concepts and UML
- web, desktop and/or mobile applications in .NET (C#)
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
What we ask of all our engineers is to:
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices