Software Engineer 2 - Azure Service Fabric team
We are looking for engineers to design and deliver on cutting-edge, cloud-scale distributed systems technologies. Azure Service Fabric is a highly decentralized runtime that abstracts and solves some of the hardest distributed systems problems like failure detection, leader election, and replicated state machines that are fundamental to building hyper-scale, reliable and available systems. Service Fabric powers many critical first- and third-party services and runs symmetrically on the cloud and on premises. Mission critical services in Microsoft Azure, such as Microsoft Azure SQL offerings, CosmosDB, Power BI, Microsoft Teams and others use Service Fabric as a foundational layer to achieve cloud scale.
We are developing an end-to-end resource management and orchestration solution for Service Fabric that is capable of orchestrating millions of containers on thousands of virtual machines. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about systems programming and performance optimizations to achieve the lowest latencies and highest throughputs, and to maximize the efficiency of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. You will get the opportunity to work across the stack on multiple components in Microsoft Azure, and to improve the efficiency and utilization of the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Design, produce and deliver software to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, security, efficiency, etc. of a service.
- Contribute with fixing, enhancing, and supporting our services in production, including periodic on-call duties.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the world to address all requirements needed to run enterprise-grade services.
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems.
- Experience in system programming.
- 2+ years of software development experience in a product group.
- Demonstrated excellence in coding and technical communication.
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
- Fluency in one of: multi-threaded, asynchronous, or distributed programming.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to: C/C++, C#, Go, Java
- Experience with deploying and maintaining large scale services and distributed systems.
- Experience in owning a responsibility of components or feature areas.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline, or 4 years of equivalent software engineering work experience
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks.
- Experience optimizing automation, reliability, and monitoring of Live Site.
- Strong customer focus and data driven approach.
- End-to-end Delivery and Innovation
- Adaptability in fast paced environment with great collaboration and team-player skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2021.
Upoznaj kompaniju Microsoft Development Center Serbia
We are growing towards the most innovative Microsoft engineering Campus in Europe composed of high performing teams and extraordinary individuals building cutting edge Microsoft software services and products. Our outcomes power digital transformation of the most strategic WW companies as well as improve lives of every single individual. Our engineers come from most of the WW nations demonstrating the full diversity and inclusion as one of the core Microsoft Values. While we take pride about the quality and values of our people, we are also very proud of the ecosystem we generate around us, making Belgrade as one of the key engineering hubs in this part of the world. By enabling the key desired business outcomes of our customers, we lead and secure the profound business impact to Microsoft Corp.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Data Collection and Labeling Associate
Videvši da nema puno iskustava za ovu mini - rolu, odlučila sam da prenesem svoja iskustva. Ljudi su uglavnom sjajni, radi se u okruženju sa developerima te je za ljude koji studiraju neki od struci srodnih fakulteta odlična prilika da se upoznaju sa kompanijskim načinom rada, upoznaju kolege koji su odlični u svom poslu.
Firma pruža sjajne uslove, kancelarije su odlično opremljene, postoje aktivnosti, pokloni za praznike i slično. U svakom slučaju jako lepo studentsko iskustvo. Part time je.
Posao kao posao nije najzanimljiviji na svetu, ume da bude i monoton što zavisi i od tima u kome si. Naravno, ovo svako od nas zna kada dođe, tako da nije razočaranje. Sem tog dela, smatram da je sve ostalo sjajno i da je za developersku, data science ili PM poziciju zaista sve sjajno.
- Osoba nije želela da prikaže svoje lične podatke
- Nije trenutno zaposlen/a u kompaniji
- Zaposlen na određeni vremenski period manje od jedne godine
Ove informaciju su mi korisne
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
6 € /satnica
Math Data Collection and Labelling Associate 1 plata
Grow your expertise and your career
Be fit and stay healthy
Contribute to the community