The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant in a world where new payment methods, and payments services are being unveiled regularly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex to implement and maintain.
We have ambitious growth plans at Primer over the next year and we are now rapidly scaling our engineering teams to help us shape the future of Primer.
We're looking for a highly skilled Software Engineers to join our Backend teams, developing our most business-critical technology and external APIs.
We're looking for Product minded Software Engineers to help us create *a next generation payments infrastructure*, and offering the best possible developer experience for accepting payments online. We have two Backend teams at Primer, **Platform** and **Connections** who focus on our merchant facing API, our third-party connections and workflows functionality.
We currently use Python and Kubernetes running on AWS, but our tech stacks are subject to change and we hire agnostically.
What you'll be doing
- Designing and implementing highly secure, fault tolerant APIs in our **Platform** team
- Creating our next generation developer framework and workflows, allowing both merchants and third-parties to integrate as seamlessly as possible in our **Connections** team
- Working in close collaboration with infrastructure and frontend teams
- Taking ownership of key technology decisions, building for scale and optimising for output
- Conducting code reviews and continuously look at ways of improving the teams' ways of working
- Developing deep payments expertise, always looking for ways to optimise our merchant developer experience
- Creating detailed internal documentation for the projects you work on
- Experience building high performance, distributed systems
- Experience of driving and using modern development practices such as BDD and TDD would be highly advantageous
- Passion for beautiful, well tested code
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2023.
Primer je startup u ranoj fazi uz podršku vodećih evropskih fintech investitora (rani investitori u Revolut, TransferVise, Monese, UiPath). U misiji su da pomognu online trgovcima da osposobe najbolja trgovinska iskustva na svetu.