Are you the strongest developer on your team? Are you always getting interrupted from writing your own great code to put out a fire created by one of your less-skilled teammates? Wouldn’t you rather work on a team without these so-called arsonists who introduce bugs due to their carelessness?
Yea, we thought so. We are so obsessed with software code quality that we only hire elite developers - the ones that firmly believe in test-driven development and always deliver simple & elegant solutions - and then we teach them our innovative approach to development that produces perfect code. Our results speak for themselves: we ship code every day with less than one-thousandth of a percent of those code changes introducing regressions!
In this role, you will focus on re-building essential B2B products and deploying them as true cloud-native applications. This is a unique opportunity to level-up in your software development career, working in a role that demands high-quality code across multiple products at once. We will teach you how to meet our demanding quality standards so you can ship perfect code.
Stop wasting your time firefighting the work of the arsonists on your team. If you can meet the requirements below, apply for this role of a lifetime and take your career to the next level.
What you will be doing:
Due to the huge investment we’ve made in tooling and automation, you will focus on more substantive development work only - no time wasted on administrative tasks. All you will do is write production code for several of our hundreds of commercial SaaS products following a TDD methodology.
What you will NOT be doing:
- Getting spoon-fed easy changes or small parts of complex problems already solved by senior team members.
- Getting bored being focused on a single, slowly-evolving codebase. In this role you'll learn new codebases and tech stacks week to week.
- Reviewing someone else's code to find issues and errors.
We hire the top 1% of engineering talent and place you in a highly specialized role working on multiple products at a time. In this role you will:
- Write high-quality code every day
- Create elegant solutions to resolve difficult bugs
To produce high-quality work in this role you must:
- Have a degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical field OR a minimum of 4 years of software development experience.
- Possess the ability to ramp up quickly, learning new codebases and technologies every week