Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a software engineer with experience in building and operating large-scale data pipelines, we would like to connect. Ideally, you are passionate about and have experience in large-scale distributed systems.
We're looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about building simple, scalable services to deal with complex data, to work in our Container Intelligence Platform that impacts Enterprise customers.
You will work alongside an established engineering team located throughout the US and Europe. Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position. Our customer base is growing fast and so is the scale demanded of our backend. As a consequence, we're embarking on a major re-architecting of our platform.
- Participate in and lead projects for various Cloud/Saas services integrations:
- Subscriptions, payments, sales and system usage billing enablement
- AWS, Google cloud, Azure, IBM cloud services
- Authentication and authorisation systems (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, LDAP etc.)
- Develop and maintain backoffice and enterprise functionalities
- Write clean, testable, i maintainable code plus willingness to refactor existing code
- Develop and maintain highly scalable data ingest and read path pipelines
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Java experience highly preferred
- Front-end development experience is a plus (especially with ReactJS)
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- An appetite for varied data
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)