We are on a mission to become the go-to boutique service provider of customer experience solutions in the Financial Services globally.
Join our crew as our new: Software Engineer (Java) – Medior
To Hop Aboard You Should
- Have at least 3 years of experience in commercial environment where you have worked on object-oriented development using design patterns & frameworks such as Spring.
- Know your way around relational databases, version control tools, common build tools, REST protocol & front-end frameworks (Angular)
- Know a thing or two about Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab & Jenkins, basic Angular (2+ or higher), AWS & SAP CX (Hybris) Platform & basic Linux.
- Be able to speak fluent English and Serbian & willing to travel if required.
Once Aboard You’ll Find
- Stability and strength - We are a part of msg group that has over 40 years of business experience and more than 8.500 employees in 28 countries around the world.
- Best of all worlds – A growing team within a big and structured organization with impressive results that we achieve in a friendly and casual work environment.
- Multiple scrum teams specialized to work on product and project development. In partnership with SAP we bring innovative products and support their project implementation all around the globe. Our customers are some of the world’s biggest names in financial services industry. Each team member is important and contributes to our overall success starting from the conceptual phase up until the development is done.
- That we are knowledge-driven – Therefore you get the opportunity to attend some of the most renowned tech conferences around the globe.
- Udemy for All - All the permanent members of our team get free, unlimited access to Udemy for Business platform where they can take any and as many of the 8,000+ courses on key soft skills and technical topics such as software development, leadership, project management, IT & cloud computing, languages and many more. The platform is available for personal and business use, so our team can just pick a time and a place and enjoy learning whenever, wherever, at their convenience.
- Amazing office space located on the 8th floor of the Dahlia building in Airport City. Yes, we work from home now but our offices are open for those who need a change of scenery.
- A great salary, incentive and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Home office days
- Private medical insurance
- A minimum of 25 days of paid vacation
- Did we mention our incentive package?
- How about birthday and special events gift vouchers?
- A great selection of sports facilities and wellness centers to pick from – Choose the one that suits you best and take gppd care of your health and wellbeing.
- That sharing is caring – Company EBIT is a part of your bonus. Success is best when it is shared.
- We appreciate your trust - Recommending someone for employment at msg is the highest compliment our employees can pay us, hence our referral bonuses program.
- That we are the best traveling companion on your career path – You suggest your targets and development needs. What do you want to learn and where do you want this journey to take you? Do you see yourself as a senior developer, software architect, solution architect or leading a team and getting into people management? Here or abroad? Let’s explore all the options together!
Join our mission! Let’s launch your career and our solutions to new heights!
Deadline for applications: 08.08.2021.