The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Primer needs to be a constant in a world where new payment methods, and payments services are being unveiled regularly. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex to implement and maintain.
We need you to help us create the *ultimate payments integration*, geared towards engineers and offering the best possible developer experience. Imagine - one awesome payments integration which can do it all! No small feat, but we've got the blueprint if you've got the talent.
The "Checkout" team is responsible for designing and shipping a beautiful and highly optimised payments experience across all platforms. Our checkout libraries will power online payments for the world's largest merchants and will be used by millions of customers every day.
We're looking for a versatile Software Engineer to join Team Checkout. This is a unique opportunity for someone to oversee the creation of our mobile payments experience.
What you'll be doing
- Giving birth to the best checkout experience in the world. No compromises!
- Completely rethinking how merchants integrate payments, and how customers pay online
- Designing, implementing and maintaining fully-tested and highly-optimised libraries that are miles ahead of the competition
- Creating first-class documentation for both our merchants, and for teams internally
- Working closely with users, analysing feedback and iteratively improving our products and services
- Taking ownership of key technology decisions, building for scale and reach
- Developing deep payments expertise, always looking to the future to improve upon the checkout experience, using the best tools for the job
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring a quickly-expending team
- Versatile and technology-agnostic
- Extensive experience building, maintaining and documenting developer libraries
- Passion for maintainable, performant, well-tested and resilient code
- Sensitivity to Developer Experience and Customer Experience
- Highly motivated self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in the tech ecosystem - you know what new interesting tech is around the corner
Preferred but not required:
- Experience of working with mobile devices using native languages/frameworks
- Knowledge of online payments, especially alternative payment methods
- In-depth knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Previously successfully working in a remote environment
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2023.
Primer je startup u ranoj fazi uz podršku vodećih evropskih fintech investitora (rani investitori u Revolut, TransferVise, Monese, UiPath). U misiji su da pomognu online trgovcima da osposobe najbolja trgovinska iskustva na svetu.
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...