Telsonic is global technology leader in the field of ultrasonic joining and process technologies, with headquarters in Switzerland.
We are looking for our office in Novi Sad a: Software Engineer (C# .NET)
We are looking for a Software Engineer, responsible for building C# applications. Your primary responsibilities would be to design and develop of appropriate software components for our products.
- Develop state of the art computer based system for controlling wide range ultrasonic machines,
- Coordinate with project manager for understanding of requirements and designing quality solutions,
- Analysis of new feature requirements and breaking them into User Stories to be implemented,
- Analyze software requirements and defined the software architecture and design,
- Create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices,
- Resolve issues, defects and bugs by proper troubleshooting, tracking and documentation.
- University degree in engineering or computer science,
- Strong programming skills in .NET,
- Experience in software development,
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of MVVM software architectural pattern is a plus,
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) is a plus,
- Working experience with version control, bug/issue tracking and continuous integration tools,
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies,
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Positions with permanent status,
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective,
- Work at every stage of software development process,
- Opportunity for professional development.