Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role. We will consider applicants based in North America and Europe.
- Build and enhance test automation frameworks for back-end testing
- Build out automated regression test suite to achieve higher test coverage
- Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture
- Collaborate on test strategy by reviewing functional requirements and design specifications with development and product teams
- Ensure timely completion of QA deliverables
- Comfortable writing not only automated tests but the frameworks and tooling that support them in multiple languages such as C++, Go, and Python
- Comfortable using Linux command line, Docker, and Git
- 3+ years QA experience in the financial sector
- Familiarity with common communication protocols, particularly HTTP, SSL/TLS, TCP sockets, and WebSockets
- Interest and familiarity with financial markets and trading, particularly order types and collateral/margin trading
- Prior experience implementing automated testing of distributed systems
- Well versed with issue-tracking tools such as Bugzilla and JIRA
- Comfortable and productive working on a remote-first basis
- BS in computer science or a related quantitative field
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us
Watch "Top 10 Qualities of Kraken - How to Grow a Decacorn Remixed""
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2021.