TX Group is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The company was founded in 1893 and today employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
TX Group is the shareholder of some of Switzerland's most well-known Digital Brands, including 20min, JobCloud (jobs.ch), Homegate, Tutti, Ricardo, Doodle, or Zattoo. The combined audience on web and mobile represents about 40% of the measured Internet traffic in Switzerland. As such TX Group plays an active role in supporting and guiding these companies to further success.
The TX Data Technologies Services collaborates with all these companies to build advanced data products and services. We work with cutting-edge technologies to go from research prototypes into production systems at a rapid pace. Our systems serve more than 40% of the attributable swiss internet traffic and reach more than 85% of the Swiss population on a monthly basis. If you are as much a data nerd as we are, you realize that this is an unique opportunity!
- Develop and set up test automation for applications and data streams
- Develop new tests and tools to discover anomalies, data trends, and errors in large data sets
- Automate the quality monitoring of data ingestions, data normalization, and ETL processes.
- You will design, build and test new parts of our infrastructure which will automate application testing and data quality verification
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration within the department. You should champion clean code and the concept of the test pyramid.
- Participate in design reviews with product management and engineering teams.
- Maintain test infrastructure stability in production and non-production environments.
- Occasionally lead test automation efforts on new features.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You have a few years of professional experience in software development
- You’re comfortable with software testing in backend and frontend
- You’ve got a working knowledge of Docker
- You’re interested in growing your knowledge and skills in Test Environment Provisioning and Configuring using technologies like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, or AWS
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, GoCD, GitHub Actions, GitLab)
- You’ll thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service is encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Good sense of humor
What you can expect from us:
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Flexibility during the global pandemic: We understand that everyone has different needs and as a team, we've learned to adapt
- A great heterogeneous team with different interests and skills, that enjoys working together
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- A yearly internal conference (https://conf.tx.group/) in Zürich, with international keynote speakers and an opportunity for you to learn how other teams work and show off your own successes and experiences
- Assistance and Support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Travel opportunities to our satellite offices around Europe. Specifically to our headquarters in Zürich, where we like to meet regularly for collaboration, events, and off-sites