Devinity is software engineering company founded by developers with focus on working with cutting-edge tech to build the software that innovates and disrupts the industry. We carefully pick clients with who we work. Founders of the company are long-time developers and know how tough software development can be so they instituted a “Engineers come first” culture in our company.
Our Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails
- Vue.js: integrated within our full-stack Rails apps to improve our user experience
- React, TypeScript, React Native
- GraphQL, Apollio
- Sidekiq, Redis: queueing and scheduled jobs, caching
- Rspec, Rubocop: testing and code quality
- Work on back-end and front-end code to maintain and enhance the application
- Be tasked with a broad spectrum of work ranging from traditional feature development to performance improvements, to third-party integrations, to experimenting with new technologies to address challenging healthcare problems.
- Write Ruby code to build external-facing RESTful APIs and internal GraphQL APIs.
- Work with product designs to create modern, responsive new features.
- Partner with product management, operations, and support to address ongoing product issues and enhancements.
- Collaborate with lead engineers to establish an architecture foundation to scale our products
- Create internal tools to enable the business to manage our products.
- Collaborate with BI/reporting team to build data platforms for analytics purposes.
- Participate in security audits and improvements
Desired Skills And Experience
- 4+ years of developing code in Ruby on Rails and tests in Rspec
- Experience building production APIs in REST or GraphQL (or both!)
- Familiarity with JIRA and Github
- Experience with relational databases & SQL queries, e.g. Postgres
- Familiarity with React is a plus
- Empathy and patience providing support to all levels of tech literacy
- Experience building HIPAA-compliant software preferred