Do you have a passion for developing awesome product features? Do you love discussing usability, functionality and performance? Have you been involved in writing specification documents or come up with great feature ideas that provide real end-user value?
As a Software Engineer at Digitaz, you will be working in a team with other engineers who know the architecture in and out, with client managers and developers who have a good feeling for what customers want, and experienced project managers to help you get the job done. But no one will tell you what exactly to do: you will be part of a team that figures it out and gets it done! You will be involved in all the feature planning session s, drive new innovative ideas, and make calls on what is feasible and what is prohibitively expensive to implement. You will see and seize opportunities for quick wins, but also need to be technically-minded in order to drive solutions for hard problems by building innovative, responsive and compliant applications.
What you'll do
- Develop awesome new features front to back for new and existing applications
- Work in a mixed discipline agile team (development, testing, QA) and engage in all aspects of the software development process
- Apply best engineering practices to software development, including unit testing, integration testing, review others’ code, encourage good coding standards and raising the quality bar of the team
- Engage with project managers, designers, back-end developers, client services, and analysts
- Engage with internal users to elicit feedback for the features you are currently developing
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for products
- Single out existing features that are in need of an overhaul
What you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Great design and problem solving skills, with demonstrable experience in building simple implementations to complex problems and object-oriented design
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, web services and distributed environments
- Strong knowledge and experience in testing and/or developing Web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- 5 or more years of professional experience with Java technologies
- 3 or more years of professional experience with at least two of the following frameworks or libraries: Backbone.js, AngularJS, React or Ember.js
- Excellent knowledge of SPA and client side MVC applications
- Working experience with Linux based operating system
- Experience in working with relational databases and SQL
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with TypeScript, Python, Git
- Experience in building low latency, scalable transactional or e-commerce systems
- Experience building distributed systems using Web Services, ESBs and asynchronous messaging
- Excitement for the latest trends in web applications
- Participation in open-source projects
- Keen to learn more about new technologies and frameworks
Deadline for applications: 17.06.2022.
Digitaz je kompanija koja se bavi informacionim tehnologijama, dizajnom i izradom softvera gde su talenat i posvećenost profesionalaca usmereni ka kreiranju novih vrednosti za naše klijente.
Najvredniji resursi koje imamo su ljudi. Negujemo stručnost i različitost pojedinca, ali snažno verujemo u timski rad i uzajmnu podršku. Posvećeni smo stalnom unapređenju usluga koje pružamo i trudimo se da softerska rešenja isporučimo:
- Na najbolji i najbrži način
- U korak sa poslednjim tehnologijama
- Prema potrebama i zahtevima naručioca
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Full stack developer
Intervju je prošao sasvim okej, prijatni su i trude se izaći u susret. Koriste se nove tehnologije, što umnogome pruža mogućnost napredovanja.
Mentori nisu naročito posvećeni, ne trude se preneti znanje. Otvoreni su za pitanja, ali se negde očekuje da pružaju više posvećenosti, što nije slučaj.